A message to our customers
From the start of the Coronavirus outbreak Readyfix have had the safety and protection of our colleagues, customers and community at the centre of all our business decisions.
As the UK Government continue to lift restrictions, we remain mindful of operating within the current guidelines to stay alert, control the virus and save lives. As things stand now, we have made some further adjustments to our operational policies.
We look forward to supporting our customers and working with you in this 'new normal' for the construction industry.
- We’re now operating with a full sales team in our offices ready to take your orders and deal with your enquiries. All lines are open, however if you are unable to get through to us please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will deal with your enquiring with our usual prompt response.
- Our delivery drivers will be rigorously adhering to social distancing rules. We are operating a contactless POD process which does not require a physical signature and drop deliveries at a convenient location nearest to the entrance.
- Our next day delivery service is in full operation. Our same day delivery service is unavailable until further notice.
- Collections from our Fast Lane will be by appointment only and social distancing rules apply.
- Relationships have always been important to us. With measures easing, this is allowing us to start our site visits once again, for those who invite us. Visits are by appointment only and rest assured we’ll never drop in unannounced. We will always respect social distancing measures to the set guidelines at all times, appreciating the same consideration from our customers. Our team is fully briefed on health and safety, specifically no physical contact or sharing of any hard-surfaced items such as cups, pens, and phones. A bag containing biscuits, a branded mug and desk pad will be brought to you by clean hands and left in a safe place. If you choose not to accept it, we will simply take it away with us.
Video calls are available to those companies who would prefer remote contact. If we are invited to offices, we will respect your policies and exchange both our approaches in advance. Our sales team have PPE and will wear face masks where appropriate.
Our M60 Delivery Promise is a FREE sameday service for anywhere within the M60 Manchester Ring Road on all orders (no minimum order) ordered before 10.00am that day.